Friday, July 26, 2013

Love is a mix of photons and smell

Ride with me chasing clouds of thunder, breath in the silver lining as it shoots up from under. 
 And as the days come and go,  just as the sun rises and sets...  We can soar past the sore past of wrongs and regrets.
 let us follow the great star with its vibrating force, we can chase the sun set while it travels its course. We can watch the hues get thrown on the sky...  let the color and passsion reflect on our bodies as we lie.
Something about about your pheromones and the light we create...  You are my love, my life, and my fate.  
Destination anywhere... away from here,  as long as i have you my destiny is clear.  
So follow the sunset with me, we can travel to the west... create a life all of our own, putting our problems at rest.  

No comments: